Memorial Lutheran School provides a warm, loving environment in which our teachers and staff promote a place to thrive emotionally, physically, and socially.
The school day begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. Extended hours 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. are available.
The infant wing of MLS accommodates babies as young as six weeks old.
Specifically, our classrooms provide:
- Individualized education program that is designed to help children achieve new developmental milestones
- Monthly curriculum designed by teachers allow for thematic learning and growth
- Activities that stimulate the very busy brain through warm and caring teacher-to-child relationships
- interactions: painting, sensory recognition, and singing
- Visual and cognitive development, gross and fine motor skills, language development, and music and play are part of the day
- Jesus time with singing and stories
- Social and emotional development, gross and fine motor development, language development, cognitive development
- Music and indoor/outdoor play
- Arts and crafts
- Curriculum - Funshine Buttercups designed for toddlers with weekly and monthly themes introduced
- Improve socialization skills by learning to play along-side peers
- Self-help skills are introduced to learn development, self-awareness and independence
- Jesus time with stories and singing
Mrs. Whitney Rammage is the director of the Infant and Early Childhood Program. You may email her with any questions.
The Infant Program is licensed by theTexas Department of Family and Protective Services.