Memorial Lutheran School provides a warm, loving environment in which our teachers and staff promote a place to thrive emotionally, physically, and socially.
The school day begins at 8 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. Extended hours 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. are available.
The infant wing of MLS accommodates babies as young as six weeks old.
Specifically, our classrooms provide:
- Individualized education program that is designed to help children achieve new developmental milestones
- Monthly curriculum designed by teachers allow for thematic learning and growth
- Activities that stimulate the very busy brain through warm and caring teacher-to-child relationships
- interactions: painting, sensory recognition, and singing
- Visual and cognitive development, gross and fine motor skills, language development, and music and play are part of the day
- Jesus time with singing and stories
- Social and emotional development, gross and fine motor development, language development, cognitive development
- Music and indoor/outdoor play
- Arts and crafts
- Curriculum - Funshine Buttercups designed for toddlers with weekly and monthly themes introduced
- Improve socialization skills by learning to play along-side peers
- Self-help skills are introduced to learn development, self-awareness and independence
- Jesus time with stories and singing
Mrs. Whitney Rammage is the director of the Infant and Early Childhood Program. You may email her with any questions.