Memorial Lutheran School provides a warm, loving environment in which our teachers and staff promote a place to thrive emotionally, physically, and socially.
Parents may drop off as early as 7:30 a.m. The day ends at 3:30 p.m. Extended hours of 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. are available. The extended care form must be filled out.
The infant and toddler wing provides care for children 6 weeks to 23 months.
Specifically, our classrooms provide:
- Individualized education program that is designed to help children achieve new developmental milestones
- Monthly curriculum designed by teachers allow for learning and growth
- Activities that stimulate the very busy brain through warm and caring teacher-to-child relationships
- Painting, sensory recognition, and singing
- Visual and cognitive development, gross and fine motor skills, language development, and music and play
- Jesus time with singing and stories
- Social and emotional development, gross and fine motor development, language development, cognitive development
- Music and Arts and crafts
- Indoor and outdoor playgrounds designed specifically for this program
- Improve socialization skills by learning to play along-side peers
- Self-help skills that assist with development, self-awareness and independence
- Jesus time with stories and singing
The Infant and Toddler programs are licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.
Supply list (parent provides on the first day of attendance in the program)
Brightwheel, a wonderful childcare/classroom application, is being used in both our infant and early start programs. Features of this program include child check-in and check-out, and consistent parent/teacher contact. Teachers can send messages, photos, and videos to each parent on a daily basis. It is easy to use! Parents simply download the app to a phone or tablet and set up their account once they are a part of our program.
Mrs. Tiffanie Conchola, Director of Early Childhood