Memorial Lutheran School offers need-based tuition assistance to students entering Kindergarten through 9th grade. Donations to our Little Lambs Scholarship Fund makes this possible. Interested families are asked to apply after completing the school's admission application, and must apply each subsequent year for financial aid consideration.
Financial Aid applications received after awards are determined in late spring will be considered as funds are available.
Before applying for financial aid:
- New Families: student must be accepted and enrollment fee paid
- Returning Families: re-enrollment packet must be completed
Complete the online application through FAST. There is a non-refundable fee of $45 per family, paid online to FAST. This is required to process the application.
- All of your financial information will be entered through the secure server.
- A complete copy of your federal tax return filed with the IRS must be mailed to FAST as part of the application process.
- If you are separated, or divorced, each parent must separately complete the online application and provide a current copy of their tax return.
- Only completed applications will be available to our financial aid committee for review.
- Parents will be notified of a financial aid award after April 30.
FAST is an independent third party that handles all aspects of the financial aid application and verification process. All financial aid monies are awarded by Memorial Lutheran School based on the information provided on the online FAST application. FAST does not award any financial aid, or decide whether financial assistance will be given; rather, FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service to Memorial Lutheran School which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition.
Contact the school office with questions regarding tuition assistance.