Through generous donations to our Little Lambs Scholarship Fund, Memorial Lutheran School is able to offer need-based tuition assistance for students entering Kindergarten through 8th grade. Interested families are required to apply by the March 31st deadline. Families must apply each subsequent year for financial aid consideration.
Applications received after the March 31st deadline will be considered as funds are available.
Before applying for financial aid:
- New Families: student must be accepted and enrollment fee paid
- Returning Families: Re-enrollment packet must be completed
Complete the online application through FAST. There is a non-refundable fee of $45 per family, paid online to FAST. This is required to process the application.
- All of your financial information will be entered through the secure server.
- A complete copy of your federal tax return filed with the IRS must be mailed to FAST as part of the application process.
- If you are separated, or divorced, each parent must separately complete the online application and provide a current copy of their tax return.
- Only completed applications will be available to our financial aid committee for review.
- Parents will be notified of a financial aid award by May 1.
- Applications received after the March 31st deadline will be considered based on available funds.
FAST is an independent third party that handles all aspects of the financial aid application and verification process. All financial aid monies are awarded by Memorial Lutheran School based on the information provided on the online FAST application. FAST does not award any financial aid, or decide whether financial assistance will be given; rather, FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service to Memorial Lutheran School which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition.