After School Offerings
After School Program (ASP)
The school day ends at 3:30 p.m. each day. The MLS after-school program is available to families needing daily extended care. The program includes snack time, outside play, supervised study hall and homework help for elementary and middle school students, and inside activities for younger children.
The after-school program ends promptly at 6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Families who sign up for extended care hours are billed monthly with their tuition (option to pay for the year in-full). When completing the enrollment process it is important to make note of any extended childcare hours needed.
Space may be limited in our school's after-care program depending on the hours and the grade/age level needed.
Special enrichment activities are offered at an additional cost to children who are enrolled in the after-school program. Payment is made separately to these providers listed below:
Each activity has age and grade requirements - check with each program to inquire as to space availability and cost.
- Mondays - SportsStars with Coach Sam, 3:45 to 4:30 p.m. - information form. Contact Coach Sam at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mondays - Folklorico and Tropical Dance Ms. Gissela 4:30 to 5:15 p.m. - elementary and up, registration form
- Mondays - Arts and Crafts with Ms. Gissela (facepainting, balloon twists, jewelry making - 5:15 to 6 p.m.
- Tuesdays - Spanish Immersion, preschool to 2nd grade, 3:30 to 4:15 and 4:15-5:00 p.m. - registration form
- Wednesdays - Art lessons with Mr. Peters, MLS art teacher, 4 p.m. elementary and middle school, email@example.com
- Wednesdays - Soccer Shots (3 yrs to 2nd grade) - enroll online soccershots.org/houston, contact email is Houston@soccershots.org
- Thursdays - Tippi Toes Dance (toddlers to Kinder)- Kelly and Kasey Keller; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Middle school math tutoring on Monday through Friday afternoons with Rev. Gaub (grades 6 to 8) email@example.com.
- Piano Lessons are offered to K and up, Tuesday through Friday afternoons - Miss Caroline Krause