Summer Reading Challenge
Memorial Lutheran School
Summer Reading Challenge 2023!
The Summer Reading Challenge is designed to encourage a love of reading and to enhance our school's reading curriculum.
The summer reading program for students entering Kindergarten through 12th grade.
- While it is not required, we would strongly encourage your child to strive for at least one of the challenge rewards.
- Your child may choose to do as many challenges as he/she wants.
- Books that are read may count toward more than one challenge as long as they meet the criteria for all challenges.
- Forms to keep track of each challenge can be found below.
- Books should be no more than 2 years below your student’s grade level. (For example, a student going into grade 6 would read a grade 4 book or above.)
- The grade level of a student is the grade that the student is going into for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Click on the grade level of your student below to learn more about the challenges:
Bio Award Challenge Tracker
Book Club Award Tracker
Color Award Tracker
Deaconess Ahlman Challenge Book List
Fairy Tale Tracker
Literature Award Challenge Tracker
Olympic Award Challenge Tracker
Outread Pastor Paul Tracker
Picture Book Award Challenge Tracker
Somewhere in Time Award Tracker