Summer Reading Challenge
Memorial Lutheran School
Summer Reading Challenge 2021!
The Summer Reading Challenge is designed to encourage a love of reading and to enhance our school's reading curriculum.
The summer reading program for students entering Kindergarten through 10th grade.
- While it is not required, we would strongly encourage your child to strive for at least one of the challenge rewards.
- Your child may choose to do as many challenges as he/she wants.
- Books that are read may count toward more than one challenge as long as they meet the criteria for all challenges.
- Forms to keep track of each challenge can be found below.
- Books should be no more than 2 years below your student’s grade level. (For example, a student going into grade 6 would read a grade 4 book or above.)
- The grade level of a student is the grade that the student is going into for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Students may not use any book that has been previously read for a class or for personal reading.