Memorial Lutheran School Summer Reading Challenge 2020!
The new summer reading program for students entering Kindergarten through 9th grade. The Summer Reading Challenge is designed to encourage a love of reading and to enhance our school's reading curriculum.
- This year’s summer reading will be a student challenge.
- While it is not required, we would strongly encourage your child to for at least one of the challenge rewards.
- Your child may choose to do as many challenges as he/she wants.
- Books that are read may count toward more than one challenge as long as they meet the criteria for all challenges.
- Forms to keep track of each challenge can be found below.
- Books should be no more than 2 years below your student’s grade level. (For example: a student going into grade 6 would read a grade 4 book or above.)
- The grade level of a student is the grade that student is going into for the 2020-2021 school year.
- Students may not use any book that has been previously read for a class or for personal reading.
- All students who complete a challenge will be able to participate in a designated free dress day and receive a certificate of achievement for each challenge met.
Click here for detailed information about each of the award challenges.
Picture Book Award Challenge Tracker (K to 3rd only)
From Your Memorial Lutheran School Faculty