Welcome To Memorial Lutheran School
Memorial Lutheran School is a Classical Christian school, educating children since 1980. Learning begins with our Infant and toddler programs, and continues on through the early childhood, elementary and middle school levels. Building a strong Christian foundation with a love of learning is our goal for every child.
Children at Memorial Lutheran School leave well-rounded and ready for the next level of their education. Recent high school acceptances include St. Agnes Academy, Strake Jesuit College Preparatory, Second Baptist School, St. Thomas High School, Lutheran High North, St. Thomas' Episcopal, St.Pius X, and Bellaire High School's Foreign Language Magnet program.
Participating in choir, band, orchestra, athletics, extra-curricular activities and Chapel allows students to grow in mind, body and faith. Memorial Lutheran students become successful learners and effective leaders.
- Music Concert 1st-4th Grades May 12 7 pm
The 1st-4th grades will have their Spring music concert May 12 in the Fellowship Hall at 7 pm.
- Music Concert 5th-8th grade 7 pm May 5
Our middle school students will be performing at 7 pm in the Fellowship Hall. Chimes, orchestra, band and choir.
- Art Show May 4-7
Stop by and visit the Art Show any afternoon May 4-7. Student artwork will be displayed in the Commons Area.
- May 4, 2015Art Show Display in the Commons
- May 5, 2015Spring Music Concert 7 pm 5th-8th grades
- May 5, 2015PTL Meeting 5 pm
- May 5, 2015Art Show Display in the Commons
- May 6, 2015Art Show Display in the Commons
- May 6, 2015Middle School Trip
- May 7, 2015Middle School Trip
- May 8, 2015Middle School Trip
- May 10, 20155th grade and Schola sing in church 8:15 am service
- May 12, 2015Spring Music Concert 7 pm 1st - 4th grades
- May 12, 2015Box Tops Collection
- May 13, 2015Parent Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon
- May 14, 2015Teacher Appreciation Lunch by PTL