Welcome To Memorial Lutheran School
Memorial Lutheran School is a Classical Christian school, educating children since 1980. Learning begins with our Infant and Toddler programs, and continues on through the early childhood, elementary and middle school levels. Building a strong Christian foundation with a love of learning is our goal for every child.
Children at Memorial Lutheran School leave well-rounded and ready for the next level of their education. Recent high school acceptances include St. Agnes Academy, Strake Jesuit College Preparatory, Second Baptist School, St. Thomas High School, Lutheran High North, St. Thomas' Episcopal, St.Pius X, and Bellaire High School's Foreign Language Magnet program.
Participating in choir, band, orchestra, athletics, extra-curricular activities and Chapel allows students to grow in mind, body and faith. Memorial Lutheran students learn respect and and Christian love for one another.
- Soccer game vs St Mark Oct 3 4 pm
Make-up soccer game vs. St. Mark Lutheran Oct. 3 at 4 pm at St. Mark.
- Open House and School Preview Night November 6
Open House/School Preview Night, November 6, 6:30 pm. Learn about all of the programs Memorial Lutheran offers. Click here for more information and to RSVP.
- Sign up for the November 1st Golf Tournament!
The Annual "Fore the Kids" Golf Tournament is set for Saturday, November 1, with tee off 8 am. Click here for information, and to sign up!
- October 2, 2014Volleyball Varsity @ Salem pm, no JV
- October 3, 2014Soccer game at St. Mark Lutheran 4 pm
- October 5, 2014Kindergarten sings in church 11 am service
- October 7, 2014Soccer @ Our Savior 4:30 pm
- October 7, 2014PTL Oktoberfest Planning meeting 5 to 6 pm
- October 9, 2014Volleyball Varsity 5 and 6 pm, no JV
- October 9, 2014Pre-S 3 to 2nd grade to Main Street Theater
- October 10, 2014Firetruck Visits MLS Early Childhood 10 am
- October 11, 2014Soccer tournament tentative
- October 13, 2014Re-screen hearing and vision
- October 14, 2014Box Tops Collection
- October 14, 2014PTL Oktoberfest Planning meeting 5 to 6 pm