Tuition and Fees
"A Mustang is an eager student, well-rounded with a lifelong desire to learn."
- Pastor Paul
Please click here for 2021-2022 tuition and fee information.
Tuition & Fees:
Click here for our school's FACTS Tuition Management link.
Memorial Lutheran School offers need-based tuition assistance to students entering Kindergarten through Upper School. Donations to our Little Lambs Scholarship Fund makes this possible.
Before applying for financial aid:
- New Families: student must be accepted and enrollment fee paid
- Returning Families: must apply each subsequent year for financial aid consideration
Complete the online application through FAST by March 31st
- FAST requires a non-refundable fee of $45 per family.
- All of your financial information will be entered through the secure server.
- A complete copy of your federal tax return filed with the IRS must be submitted to FAST as part of the application process.
- If you are separated or divorced, each parent must separately complete the online application and provide a current copy of their tax return.
- Only completed applications will be available to our financial aid committee for review.
- Parents will be notified of a financial aid award after April 30.
- Financial Aid applications received after awards are determined will be considered as funds are available.
FAST is an independent third party that handles all aspects of the financial aid application and verification process. All financial aid monies are awarded by Memorial Lutheran School based on the information provided on the online FAST application. FAST does not award any financial aid, or decide whether financial assistance will be given; rather, FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service to Memorial Lutheran School which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition.