Tuition and Fees
Memorial Lutheran School works with our families to offer options in the payment of tuition. Payments are made through FACTS Management.
No matter which option you select, you can choose to pay with a credit card.
Memorial Lutheran School also offers sibling and church member discounts, and tuition assistance through FAST (application is made online).
Tuition payment options and dates:
- one payment in full by August 2
- two payments - one by August 2 and the second payment by January 6
- monthly on the 5th or the 15th
Families set up a FACTS account after acceptance when completing the enrollment process.
For general information about FACTS click on the following link: FACTS FAQs
Enrollment Fees (due after acceptance, non-refundable)
Infants — Guaranteed space fee — speak with the Director about the guaranteed space policy
Early Start — $500
Preschool 3 and Pre-K 4 Full-Time — $600
Preschool Part-time Program - $200
Kindergarten — 8th grade - $850
New Student Admission Testing Fees:
- ISEE for grades 5 through 8 - $120 paid to ERB when registering
2019-20 Tuition Rates (effective August 1)
Yearly Tuition Information: The fees listed below do not cover extended hours before 7:30 a.m. or after 3:30 p.m.
- Infant Program: $16,200 - 5 days a week - 12 month program ($1,350/month)
- Early Start: $14,700 - 12 month program ($1,225/month)
- Preschool 3 (3 by Sept. 1): $10,250 - 5 days a week, 10 month program ($1,025/month)
- Pre-K 4 (4 by Sept. 1): $10,250 - 5 days a week - 10 month program ($1,025/month)
- Preschool Part-Time (3's and 4's): $2,450 - 2 days a week ($245/month), $3,450 - 3 days a week ($345/month) - 10 month programs
- Kindergarten - 8th grade $10,500 - 10 month program ($1,050/month)
Tuition Discounts: Siblings (10% 2nd child, 20% 3rd child or more); Memorial Lutheran Church members (20%).
Financial Aid for Tuition: Click here for the FAST application information (Kindergarten to -8th grade)
Extended Childcare Cost (2019-2020):
Before school: 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m. — $100/month
- 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. — $100/month
- 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. — $200/month
- 3:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. — $300/month