Infant and Two-Year-Old Programs
Memorial Lutheran School's Infant and Two-Year-Old Programs provide a warm, loving environment in which our teachers and staff promote a place to thrive emotionally, physically, and socially.
The Infant and Two-Year-Old Programs provide care for children from 6 weeks to 23 months. The Two-Year-Old Program enrolls children who are two years old by September 1.
The regular program day is from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Extended Care hours of 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. are available for an additional monthly fee.
Specifically, our classrooms provide:
- An individualized program is designed to help babies achieve new developmental milestones.
- The program assists in every child's growth and development.
- Activities are planned that foster warm and caring teacher-to-child relationships.
- Painting, sensory recognition, music play, and singing increase the babies' awareness of things around them.
- Teachers work on large and small motor development skills at each age-appropriate level.
- The babies hear about Jesus' love for them through weekly chapel and singing in their classrooms.
- Music and arts and crafts are part of their daily schedules.
- The toddlers have fun while improving their motor skills in our indoor and outdoor play areas.
- They learn to play alongside peers developing social awareness and sharing with others.
- Toddlers start to become more independent.
- Bible stories and singing are a part of each day.
- Memorial Lutheran School enrolls children who are two years old by September 1.
- The teachers have a love for children and enjoy teaching these little ones with a curriculum designed for the early learner.
- The curriculum introduces reading and math readiness and science and social studies.
- Outdoor play promotes physical, social, and emotional growth.
- Chapel, music, art, library time, outdoor play, and P.E. are part of the weekly schedule.
- Bible stories and singing are part of the children's daily schedule.
- Enrichment activities offered at an extra cost include Tippi Toes Dance and Soccer Shots (for older twos and those who have turned three).
The Infant and Two-Year-Old Programs are licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.