Infant and Two-Year-Old Programs
Memorial Lutheran School's Infant and Two-Year-Old Programs provide a warm, loving environment in which our teachers and staff promote a place to thrive emotionally, physically, and socially.
The Infant and Two-Year-Old Programs provide care for children from 6 weeks to 23 months. The Two-Year-Old Program enrolls children who are two years old by September 1.
The regular program day is from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Extended Care hours of 6:30 to 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 to 6:30 p.m. are available for an additional monthly fee.
Specifically, our classrooms provide:
- an individualized program designed to help babies achieve new developmental milestones;
- assistance in every child's growth and development;
- activities that foster warm and caring teacher-to-child relationships;
- painting, sensory recognition, music play, and singing to increase babies' awareness of things around them;
- large and small motor development skills at each age-appropriate level;
- hearing of Jesus' love for them through weekly chapel and singing in their classrooms.
- music and arts and crafts daily;
- gross motor skill development in our indoor and outdoor play areas;
- development of social awareness and sharing with others through playing alongside others;
- development of independence;
- Bible stories and singing daily.
- teachers who have a love for children and enjoy teaching these little ones with a curriculum designed for the early learner;
- curriculum which introduces reading and math readiness;
- outdoor play to promotes physical, social, and emotional growth;
- chapel, music, art, library time, outdoor play, and P.E. weekly;
- Bible stories and singing daily;
- enrichment activities offered at an extra cost.
The Infant and Two-Year-Old Programs are licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.