The Two-Year-Old Program at Memorial Lutheran School enrolls children who are two years old when school begins in mid-August.
The teachers have a love for children and enjoy seeing how quickly these little ones learn and apply new things every day.
- The curriculum is designed for early learners.
- The curriculum introduces reading and math readiness and science and social studies.
- Outdoor play promotes physical, social and emotional growth.
- Chapel, music, art, library time, outdoor play, and P.E. are part of the weekly schedule.
- Bible stories and singing are part ot the children's daily schedule.
- Enrichment activities offered at an extra cost include Tippy Toes Dance and Gymnastics &Tumbling.
- Soccer Shots is offered to children in the second semester who have turned three years-old.
- The school hours are 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Children may be dropped off as early as 7:30 a.m. if not enrolled in the morning extended care program.
- Extended childcare hours are available 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
We look forward to meeting you!
Brightwheel, a wonderful childcare/classroom application, is being used in both our infant and early start programs. Features of this program include child check-in and check-out, and consistent parent/teacher contact. Teachers can send messages, photos, and videos to each parent on a daily basis. It is easy to use! Parents simply download the app to a phone or tablet and set up their account once they are a part our program.
The Infant and Toddler Programs are licensed by the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services.