The Early Start Program enrolls children who are two years old when school begins in mid-August (Early Start 2), or who will be turning two years old between the months of September and February (Early Start 1).
The director, Mrs. Rammage, is happy to schedule a tour of the school and meet with you! You may email her for information.
Teachers in the early start program have a love for children and enjoy seeing how quickly these little ones learn and apply new things every day.
- The Early Start teachers utilize the Funshine Fireflies curriculum for early learners.
- The curriculum introduces reading and math readiness and science and social studies
- Outdoor play promotes physical, social and emotional growth
- Chapel (twice a week), music, art, library time, outdoor play, and P.E., are part of the weekly schedule.
- As part of the daily schedule the teachers include Jesus Time with Bible stories and singing.
- Enrichment activities offered at an extra cost include Tippy Toes Dance and Tumbling.
- Soccer Shots is offered to children in the second semester who have turned three years-old.
- The school hours are 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Extended childcare hours are available 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Children may be dropped off as early as 7:30 a.m. if not enrolled in the morning extended care program.
We look forward to meeting you!